StreamSmart - Don't Purchase Company Won't Stand By Thier Guarantee Or Support

Hi I Have Purchased Many Of This Company's Streamsmart Direct LLC Boxes,They Guarantee Them, Myself And Others Who Have Bought From This Company Have Been Having Issues With The Item.They Have A Support Group That Try And Help You.They Had A Major New Firmware Update That Is Causing Many Issues.I Tried Talking With The Online Support Team(Whom Do Try Thier Best) And They Kept Sending Me In Circles.I Did Everything The Support Told Me To And It Still Didn't Fix The Issue.(Yes I Am Totally Frustrated) Now Because I Have Made So Many Complaints They Threw Me Off Thier Site.Is This How A Proffesional Buisness Handles Thier Buisness I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THEY WON'T RESPOND ALL CALL.I Was Selling Some Of These To My Friends Before I realised That These Boxes Have So Many Issues And The Company Won't Stand Behind Thier Guarantee.I Still Have 5 Boxes In My Inventory And I Will Have To Higher An Attorney To Fight This Fraudulant Company.

Don't Buy From This Company.

TtOTAL RIP OFF!!!This Company Also Tells You You Can't Resell These On Amazon Or Ebay,Why Because They Use Other People To Sell Them On These Sites Much Cheaper Than You Can Buy Them From The COMPANY.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Stramsmat S4 Quad Core Streaming Box
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #837671

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with StreamSmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30 #1205536 Shreveport, Louisiana

I bought 3 of their units for my family, and we absolutely love them. So much so, that we became resellers, all of our customers seem to be very happy. We have had a great experience so far with customer service, as well as tech support. Hope you can get this resolved through your wholesaler.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.