2.7K views
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I’ve had a Streamsmart box for a couple of years now currently have 2 Pro boxes. Frustrating and pissed that Streamsmart just up and left their customers in the dark...no support, no website and now no updates.

I did come across a website www.streamstation.se which has a photo of the pro and has the online support thing. Tried it and recognized the name who replied back...of course she was rude. Also now if u click on the old website it’s now a new box and different name.

I also notice when you click on the un-wizard app a pop up stating “we do not encourage or condone copyright infringement and to not continue unless authorize”. My guess is they got into legal trouble while telling its customers it was all kosher.

Product or Service Mentioned: Streamsmart Customer Care.

Comments

Anyone know where I can get tech support for my Streamsmart PRO now fully UPDATED with InfiniteStream software? I need to findout wich Netflix Android app works on my box now that it has the updates it doesn't like Netflix now?

The apps suck buffers so much I have great internet always do the updates the live tv apps all buffer box is not worth it anymore

Streamsmart was sold, new company is streamstation. New company has shut down boxes and trying to sell new boxes. Very sad don't buy the Hyperion box.

ESPN and Big 10 network always have problems.Why?

I got the same thing, rude also said I should upgrade to new box as my S4 was outdated. Never again, just got a T 95m works so much smother and it cost $50.00

to Lawrenc #1534821

How’s the t 95 m working for you?

to Lawrenc #1571454

This T 95m, does it do the same as the S4 did in its prime????,

it's still the same STREAMSTATION 1 is the same box as streamsmart pro they just changed the name. and they removed the wizard because it took up too much memory, they did it to make the boxes run smoother.